PRIDE Learning Co, is a premier tutoring company for children with learning difficulties.
We are currently looking for Reading Tutors who:
- Are ready to be trained to implement our multisensory reading program. It is 100% scripted out for you which teaches phonics, spelling, fluency, comprehension and writing skills
- Have experience working with school age children and are able to create and maintain a positive and engaging learning environment
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with students
- Must have an electronic device that can be brought to the tutoring location such as a laptop
- Have great communication skills and are able to motivate students
- Are able to commute to this student’s location in Alameda
- Are committed to establish and maintain a professional long term tutoring relationship with their student
- Send your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and education
- Please let us know what your availabilities are (days and times)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
This is a great part time job if you are an instructional assistant, ABA therapist, paraprofessional, teacher, substitute teacher, graduate student in the educational field, or speech therapist assistant.