Tutors and Reading Clinic Directors – Are you looking for an Orton-Gillingham curriculum to implement with your clients?
The PRIDE Reading Program is a multisensory, Orton-Gillingham curriculum for teaching reading, writing, spelling, and comprehension. PRIDE’s easy to follow, heavily scripted out, step-by-step Teaching Guide will walk your clinician, tutor, reading specialist, speech therapist, educational therapist and instructors through each skill and how to teach it. With the PRIDE Reading Program, there is no need for week long training courses or advanced understanding of the spelling and reading rules that are being taught. You or your instructors or therapists will read the highlighted script of the Teaching Guide aloud to your clients and follow the simple directions. Plus, if you ever need help with how a lesson is taught, there are short and easy to understand videos showing the PRIDE method in practice.
“Why should I use the PRIDE Reading Program with my Clients?”
- It is a structured literacy program that incorporates the Orton-Gillingham, multisensory method.
- Free program training for your staff.
- Perfect for clinicians, tutors, reading specialists, speech therapists, educational therapists and instructors.
- Easy to implement and teach with exceptional results.
- Everything needed to teach the PRIDE Reading Program is included with the student’s subscription. You do not need to supply the student materials or manipulatives or reinvest in new materials as they become worn out from use or abuse.
- More clients by adding a truly effective dyslexia and learning disability Structured Literacy program to your Reading Clinic.
- Get on the PRIDE Reading Program referral list. (Certification training required)
Become Certified & Join Our Referral List!
Do you want to be a certified PRIDE Reading Program Tutor and get listed on the PRIDE Reading Program Tutor Referral List? Contact us and we will tell you how.
Become a PRIDE Reading Program Tutor and you will learn how to teach the components of the PRIDE Reading Program and how to effectively work with your clients. Including…
- PRIDE Online Teaching Guide
- Components of the PRIDE Student Workbook
- Scope and Sequence of the PRIDE Reading Program
- How to Organize Your Letter Tiles
- Orton-Gillingham Book Suggestions for Extra Reading Practice
- Games for the Orton-Gillingham Tutor
- Structured Literacy Intervention with the PRIDE Reading Program
Learn How to Give the PRIDE Comprehensive Reading Assessment
- Assess and place your clients in the proper level of the PRIDE Reading Program.
- Complete the PRIDE Assessment Summary Report for your Clients.
- Initial, Progress and Final Assessments.
Includes a One-on-one Live Training Session with a
PRIDE Reading Program Trainer
- Tips and advice on effectively implementing the program.
- PRIDE Reading Program mock lesson.
- The PRIDE Trainer will make sure you are ready to start teaching like a pro with your first student.
Once you are certified, you can join the PRIDE Reading Program Referral List.
- PRIDE Reading Program is known worldwide for helping parents find help for their children with reading difficulties.
- PRIDE will only refer PRIDE Reading Program Certified Tutors.
- PRIDE Learning Centers have access to the exclusive PRIDE Summer Camp Program.