School Directors – Are you looking for an Orton-Gillingham curriculum to implement into your school site?
The PRIDE Reading Program is a multisensory, Orton-Gillingham curriculum for teaching reading, writing, spelling, and comprehension. PRIDE’s easy to follow, heavily scripted out, step-by-step Teaching Guide will walk your teachers, classroom assistants, learning support assistants, learning mentors and parent volunteers through each skill and how to teach it.
With the PRIDE Reading Program, there is no need for special training or advanced understanding of the spelling and reading rules that are being taught. Each of your instructors or teachers will read the highlighted script of the Teaching Guide aloud to your students and follow the simple directions. Plus, if they ever need help with how a lesson is taught, there are short and easy to understand videos showing the PRIDE method in practice.
Why should I use the PRIDE Reading Program in my School Site?
- An Orton-Gillingham, multisensory Reading Program
- No expensive or lengthy training required
- Perfect for teachers, classroom assistants, learning support assistants, learning mentors and parent volunteers
- Easy to implement and teach with exceptional results
- Everything needed to teach the PRIDE Reading Program is included with the student’s subscription. You do not need to supply the student materials or manipulatives or reinvest in new materials as they become worn out from use or abuse.
- A Structured Literacy program for your school site.
We are confident that you will find the PRIDE Reading Program easy to implement and will see amazing results for at-risk and struggling students. Contact us today for a customized solution, we are here to help.